You may hear about cryptocurrency. Recently cryptocurrency called “IOTA” has come out to clarify that it currently has no formal partnership with Microsoft. Many People are looking on How to buy IOTA Coin. You can buy IOTA with cryptocurrency exchanger.
1. Regisiter at Binance by Enter your details. When you click register you will then need to verify your email.
2. Once you have verified your email address and once you log back, Hover your mouse over the Funds link in the navigation bar across the top of the page. It should then reveal a drop down menu. Click Deposits Withdrawls
3. You will see a lot of cryptocurrencies on this page. Find bitcoin BTC and click the Deposit link at the end. This will then slide down and reveal your receiving address
4. Now we need to send some Bitcoins to Binance. Sign up to a CryptoCurrency Wallet Provider, You can use Coinbase and purchase your Bitcoins using what ever currency you wish. if Your country doesn’t support buying bitcoin with coinbase, try buy bitcoin with credit card at CEX.IO
5. Send Some Bitcoin to fund Binance
6. Once your bitcoin has been received by Binance hover over the Exchange link at the top left of the page next to the Binance logo. This will show you a drop down menu. Click Basic
7. Find and click your trading pair in the right hand column. Because we are wanting to buy IOTA with bitcoin we are looking for IOTA/BTC. Obviously if you sent Etherum over instead you would be looking for IOTA/ETH
8. You will now be able to see the buying form. Fill this out with the amount of IOTA you want to buy and then click the Buy IOTA button.